Job vacancies at Millers of Speyside
Work with us
Although we distribute our products across the UK and internationally, we work closely with our local community – employing over 50 staff at our facility in the Cairngorm National Park.
We’re constantly on the lookout for new and valued additions to our close team here in the Highlands. If you’d be interested in working with us, get in touch with your CV – we would love to hear from you.
We currently have the following available positions:
• Lairage Operative – Experienced lairage person required. Experience with Cattle, Sheep and Pig handling preferred. Animal intake, lairage preparation, passport and FCI checks. Good remuneration for right person.
• Butchers – Boning plant requires experienced boners, competitive rates.
• Packers – Working at the end of the Boning line packing various cuts of meat into vacuum bags. Training given.
• Trimmers- Working on the boning line, trimming various cuts of meat to specification. Some knife work experience preferred but training can be given to right applicant.
Supporting Youth Opportunities & Apprenticeships
We have a long standing history of supporting young people in our local area. We offer full onsite training, depending on the programme being enrolled for, and supply all our staff members with the appropriate health, safety and hygiene certifications to fulfil their role professionally and with care.
If you think this is something that you would be interested in, get in touch with our team to find out more.
• Butcher Apprentices – Join our team as an apprentice Butcher working on our busy boning line. Full training given.